How You Can Get Real Instagram Followers
If it’s your first time posting on Instagram and expecting you to gain likes and followers ? It might be a little difficult to achieve if you have no social network. With this type of thinking, it’s very easy to get discourage in this Instagram Followers and Likes game.
We have created this article to help you with some helpful ideas on how to increase the followers on your Instagram account for free.
Keep in mind that there’s no substitute for posting on Instagram everyday with creativity and images that will appeal to your followers.
Here are some of the Ways You Can Increase Your Instagram Followers:
- Use popular hashtags that are popular on Instagram. The best way to achieve this is to go on Google and search: The most popular Hashtags on Instagram. Add all those likes to your post and you will notice an increase on likes and followers within minutes.
- Find people in the same target audience and Like there pictures on Instagram. There’s a equation out saying that for every 100 likes you do , you’ll receive 6 more followers.
- Create some kind of contest on your Instagram account that will get other people to post your pictures on there network. Ask people the more people that like the Instagram Post, the more money or prizes they’ll win.
- Promotion on all social median networks such as FaceBook and Twitter are a must. Get the word out that you have an Instagram account and tell people you will only be posting the pics on there.
- You will have to comment on other people’s Instagram post’s in order to get some kind of following going. Social engagement is a must when you need to gain some attention in this field.
- The best time to post photos is at 2AM or 5PM. There has been research done from this company and it states those are the best and most effective times to post.
- Quality will beat Quantity any day of the week. Make sure you have some unique content on your Instagram account.
- According to Fortune 500’s report they have said that using the Mayfair Filter is the most effective filter for marketers.
- You need to have a good biography about yourself and include the keywords you want to compete for in your BIO.
- If you ask or answer questions on your post, it is the best way to engage with your fans and followers.
- When you create post’s make sure to ask question’s sometimes. This is a great why to engage with your audience.
- The best day of the week to post on Instagram is Sunday.
- Always be consistent with your Instagram Profile. You should know how you can use the platform to engage your Instagram Followers to keep growing.
- You should follow your suggested Instagram Followers. You do this by going into your Settings and click on the gear icon and click on “Find and Invite Friends” and then “Suggested Users”.
- When you combine multiple photos into a collage for maximum engagement. Use an app like PicFrame to combine your pictures into one.