How Can I get Followers on My Instagram Account?
In this post we will discuss all the possible ways you can receive Instagram followers on your account!
Ways To Increase Your Followers
- Liking other peoples pictures
- Hold Instagram Contests
- Promotion on other social media websites
Using Hashtags in your posts
- To help you increase the traffic on your Instagram account use Hashtags such as #L4L #Followmeback #Follow4Follow #followback. Using popular hashtags will increase your chance of obtaining free followers on your account. Just make sure that your account is public and that you have filtered and nice images. The images you post on your account will reflect you big time if you aim at obtaining free followers on your account. Think about it! People do not want to follow you if you have crappy pictures.
Liking Other Peoples Pictures
- When you like someone else’s picture on Instagram they get a notification and half the time they will check your profile out and see who you are. The best thing to do would be to search Instagram for whatever niche your interested in. Once you’ve found a keyword with lots of posts, start liking and following people that are related in your category. This process might take a bit of time but it’s the most beneficial for building Instagram followers and letting people know that you have a Instagram account.
Hold Instagram Contests
- It’s a good idea to hold contests on your Instagram account once in a while. All the big time celebrities do this to gain more followers fast. When you have a contest on your Instagram account lots people of people will try and share the hashtag you want them to share with and this will give you more exposure to the Instagram community. Just think of it this way, if you gave away an iPhone 6s ($1000) Value on your account and in return you gained over 10,000 real followers. This will be a big return of investment. Ya, you might be down $1000 but you gained 10,000 real Instagram followers you can now market your product or brand too. This will turn in turn give you more leads through this process.
Promoting On Facebook and Twitter
- It’s always a good idea to promote your Instagram post on Facebook and Twitter. It’s a big market out there for social media and why not take advantage of sharing your post on these free social networking websites. This will in turn get your more followers on Facebook, Twitter and on your Instagram. It’s a win win situation for you and it will always give you more interaction with different social media fan bases.